Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 29





It's day 29! Tomorrow will be my halfway point. I am down 24 lbs. and two sizes. That's great, but unfortunately my weight loss seems to be stuck and as I have many more pounds I'd like to wave bye-bye to...
I am attending the gym five days a week for 30 minutes of aerobic exercise--either the elliptical or the recumbent bike (or both). I also do weight training three times per week and I am trying to live by the "take the stairs" rule of thumb as for lifestyle. I feel great! Loads of energy. Not hungry...much! However, food does smell amazingly delicious!
My plan is to follow a  mostly raw, vegan diet after the fast. Then I plan to do another and another fast until I reach my goal weight. I think I will do thirty day fasts in future rather than the sixty.

Favorite juice to date: tomato, celery, lemon, kale, beet, parsley, cilantro, cucumber, carrot with a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt--So YUMMY!!

Worst juice to date: turnip, apple, kale-YUCKY!

I'm not fond of daikon radish either. Although more because of the odor than the taste.
That's all for now--catch you later.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment