Thursday, April 19, 2012

DAY 7



Wow day 7...I've not chewed in 7 days....I'm down 11 lbs and feel fantastic. My pants are falling off me! Day 2 and 3 were not as great. I felt achy and strange. But, I feel great during the days and not as great at night when I get tired.
Yesterday's juice was a bit funky. I added an entire daikon radish and it was a bit smelly...everyone in the office was asking what the funky smell was. Then last night I put 1/2 of a red onion with tomato, cuke, carrot, pepper, parsley and cilantro, trying to achieve a kind of gazpacho affect and the onion was a bit hard on my stomach. So today I am onto something a bit milder. Today's juice is orange, grapefruit, broccoli, carrot, celery and spinach.
I will have to force myself to drink it as I have no appetite whatsoever. But I think I should have something before I go to the gym.
Last night I didn't sleep well. I woke around 3:00AM and could not fall back to sleep for the longest time.
I have managed to go to the gym every day this week and my workouts are better than ever.
My skin feels soft and smooth and I feel bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning without coffee...who'd o' thunk it...

No comments:

Post a Comment